Monday, March 07, 2011

A MEMORY LANE OF SPECIAL MOMENTS

As I was browsing through a raft of picture files from recent years, a memory lane of moments in some days that took enough of my interest enough to want to make a visual record, I thought I would like to share some of those times.  The pictures are randomly chosen.


You see below  a frozen loch (lake) and snow covered peat lands in
Scotland, December 25th 2009.


These three hooded crow siblings, still fluffy fledglings, liked the position high on the neighbour's rooftop. They seemed to be enjoying an animated gossip.

This rock,  worn like a sea wave and was  embedded into the white sands of a secluded beach, reminded me -without the seaweed - of  Italian pastries called Svogliatelli.  The pastry would be filled with baker's cream.  I used to buy them on a Sunday morning still warm  from the oven, from a central London Italian pastry and pizza restaurant.  I also had the delightful pleasure of munching one in a little cafe close to Herculaneum, near Naples, in Southern Italy.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I like these! Flighty xx

ZACL said...

Thank you Mr F xx