What a fight! It was nearly massacred by the time I decided the effort was going nowhere useful. It was really tiresome trying to get the card into the envelope provided for it. There I was with one yellow envelope that had a tear in it and worse the for wear on its edges.
I was not going to be beaten. I got out my paper trimmer and carefully took a couple of centimetres off the bottom of the card. Success! The card slid in. Now, what was I to do with the scrappy-looking envelope. Brainwave.....put the address label over the tear, which was on the upper right, about where you would place a postage stamp. It did a good cover-up job. As for the edges, I think I can kid myself that they will not be noticed; not that much anyway.
There are ten more envelopes that do not fit the cards.
Dans la chaleur de Harlem
7 hours ago