Thursday, December 14, 2006

I have friends on Blogspot whose blogs I like to keep in touch with, comment on or just quietly read, but one of my most favourite, is totally flummoxing me and my attempts to publish comments on the site.

I have tried every identity I think I know I have on Blogspot, I have used a variety of possibilities for username, though the one I know I use works elsewhere, and as for my password, that is said to be 'incorrect'. Is 'password' a code for another term I wonder; surely, it can't be. I shall have to cogitate on what other permutations might be possible, though I can't think what.

For the time being I shall email the blogger I want to communicate with, since I can't seem to get round the hurdles. Is it the Beta system? If it is, I should like to know how to deal with it, without resorting to using beta, myself. I don't have it, I don't intend to switch to it either. When it is not a beta I might think about it. This system is wobbly enough, it deletes parts of a sentence or all of one, when only a letter requires deletion, I don't want the fun and games of an incomplete programme still being tested for glitches. I can't comprehend what fun and games that might throw up and I really can't be bothered to find out either.

5 comments:

Hayden said...

Merry Christmas! Wishing you the best of the season...

(Beta Blogger was royally screwing up for a couple of weeks but is better now, try again and you'll probably get through!)

ZACL said...

I know this is a bit late Hayden, but thanks for the Xmas wishes, tardily but sincerely they are reciprocated. I've only just got the blogspot notification of your comment for moderation - I didn't know I was moderating anything.

Now, I'll have to work out if being a moderator gives me a sense of power and if so, do I want it. Ho Hum. That little self discussion will have to wait for another time.

Thanks again. I hope all is jogging along well with you. Let's see if I can type the awaiting word verification and get it right first time; now that would be a treat!!!

ZACL said...

Word verification okay this time, but had to sign in for the second time this session to blogspot to get my reply to you! Urrrgh

Hayden said...

zacl, I've lost your other blogsite address. If you get this, will you send it please?

foster_hayden@hotmail.com

thanks....

landgirl said...

I switched to newer version of blogger some time ago, is that beta? If so, I have had no trouble with it.

Is it looking for an email account name and passowrd? Sorry, that may not be much help.